Dose of Inspiration Power - Autumn 2020
Love and kindness make this world such a wonderful place. Anthony Doerr's All the Light We Cannot See demonstrates well that no one can take these very human feelings from us away. This magnificent story reminds us that there's beauty within us and all around us. It tells a story of a German boy and a blind French girl whose paths intersect during the second world war. We hope you will enjoy.
Dose of Inspiration Power
Autumn 2020 issue includes:
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Walrus is a Canadian magazine that sparks conversation on matters vital to Canadians. The issue we've included in the box covers topics such as how to vaccinate 38 million people, Canadian Media's Racism Problem, The wrong side of the new age, and more. As a registered charity, The Walrus publishes independent, fact-based journalism.
- Macarons were created by Petits Macarons, a small family business owned and operated by Lori Limarilli in Ottawa. Her macarons are handcrafted in small batches using fresh, whole, seasonal ingredients.
- The Lavendertree candles are hand-poured in Ottawa with a natural non-GMO soy wax blend. The candles have a 50 hour burn time.
- The scarf is large and warm enough to keep you cozy during the winter.
- Necklace with a love pendant
- Radio kit because one of the main heroes builds radios, plus, because we live during the covid19 and a process of building radio can be fun.
We've got everything to make you feel good about the world and the future. Get your box here!